Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client indigital media sectorwhois currently looking for aSenior PPC Manager.The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
As a PPC Manager, you will be implementing, managing and analysing PPC campaigns; be asked to deliver training and share your expertise through training sessions, blogs and articles. From time to time you will be asked to attend industry events like Google Partner events and represent the company.
You will be expected to cost-effectively handle the PPC marketing campaigns of each client and compile progress and strategy documents on a regular basis. This will include:
- Processing PPC audits for new clients
- Setting and effectively managing paid media campaigns: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Display Network
- Managing Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics projects for large corporate clients
- Establishing targets and managing budgets
- You must also be able to set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structures
- Analysing analytics and feeding back advice (this is an important part of the role)
- Proactively keeping up to date with new developments in PPC and actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improve PPC services.
You will work closely with the sales team by:
- Helping to form proposals
- Auditing potential clients' accounts
- Helping with or attending pitches from time to time
- The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years' experience of managing multiple clients' Google Ads accounts as well as using Google Analytics software
- Have a good understanding of marketing in general (both online and offline approaches) and be able to communicate strategies to clients effectively.
- Be able to carry out comprehensive conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking for clients' PPC accounts
- Working knowledge of PPC, SEO, Web Analytics, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Be Google Ads qualified
- Be Google Analytics qualified
- Bing Ads Qualified
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (Setting up Goals, Ecommerce Tracking, Custom Dimensions etc)
- Possess good organisational skills and the proven ability to execute successful PPC strategies
- Excellent communication and presentational skills are also required for this role
- Proficiency with advanced Google Ads features, such as display, advanced bidding strategies, shopping campaigns
- Staff pension scheme
- Additional holiday days given for length of service
- Early finish on a Friday
- Staff parties and nights out
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.