Junior Quantity Surveyor - £30,000 - East Sussex
We are currently looking to recruit a Junior/Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work with a reputable construction & refurbishment contractor. My client is a specialist brickwork contractor based in East Sussex. Typical projects will consist of new build residential projects on behalf of reputable developers.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and experience working on brickwork projects. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a new role that offers training and long term career development opportunities.
Job Title: Junior Quantity Surveyor
Location: East Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Junior Quantity Surveyor Duties:
- Distribute invoices to the relevant departments. Processing and paying maintenance invoices - coding and dealing with queries by working closely with Customer service department.
- Prepare and send tender documents, set up and update Sharefile, Issue drawing revision to relevant subcontractors and suppliers. Send out formal orders and accompanying contract documentation.
- Provide supporting to Senior QS/QS and commercial team.
- Cost planning and managing the design to budget experience on projects with a minimum of supervision.
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services on the elements of a project.
Junior Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Completed a HNC in Construction or BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Must have experience working in a similar role within the construction sector
- Be highly organised, with excellent time management skills, with flexibility and commitment to meet time deadlines on a range of projects.
- Have good attention to detail and a commitment to quality, command high standards of arithmetical ability with good written English and grammar.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 01322 479999 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.