Junior Quantity Surveyor - £27,000 - £30,000 - Kent/London
We are currently looking to recruit a Junior/Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work
with a reputable construction & refurbishment contractor. My client is looking for an Junior/Assistant QS to specialise within the Facades and cladding sector to work on residential and commercial refurbishment projects. Typical projects will include Rainscreen Cladding, External Wall Insulation, Roofing Systems, Curtain Wall Glazing, Windows & Doors and much more.
The successful candidate will have some experience in a similar role and be interested in pursuing a career as a quantity surveyor. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a new role that offers training and long term career development opportunities.
Job Title: Junior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
Junior Quantity Surveyor Duties:
- Distribute invoices to the relevant departments. Processing and paying maintenance invoices - coding and dealing with queries by working closely with Customer service department.
- Prepare and send tender documents, Issue drawing revision to relevant subcontractors and suppliers. Send out formal orders and accompanying contract documentation.
- Provide supporting to Senior QS/QS and commercial team.
- Cost planning and managing the design to budget experience on projects with a minimum of supervision.
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services on the elements of a project.
Junior Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Working towards or completed a HNC in Construction or BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Must have experience working in a similar role within the construction sector
- Be highly organised, with excellent time management skills, with flexibility and commitment to meet time deadlines on a range of projects.
- Have good attention to detail and a commitment to quality, command high standards of arithmetical ability with good written English and grammar.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 01322 479999 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.