Swanstaff are recruiting for an energetic Key Account Administrator to be our client's first point of contact for one of their key clients. This position will entail being the first line of support, liaising with our customer's sites across the UK and Europe.
Job title: Key Account Administrator
Location: Waltham Abbey
Rate of pay: £23,000 per annum + discretionary bonus
The role of a Key Account Administrator:
Duties include booking and arranging couriers, managing stock, processing stock, providing stats and stock lists daily, and producing weekly reports. Previous experience off internal sales will be advantageous. The Perfect candidate will have exceptional customer service experience and account management.
Our client is located in near to Waltham Cross Train station, 0.5 mile drive or a 20 minute from the train station to their office.
The ideal candidate:
- Key account Admin Experience.
- Admin, PA with key account management.
- Strong experience of managing a client's accounts.
- Confident and presentable.
- Confident with client meetings.
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel knowledge.
- Has an interest in mobile phone technology.
- Be an effective communicator who can interact well at all levels both internally and externally.
- Have the ability to deal with ad-hoc requests.
- Works well under pressure and thrives within a vibrant office environment.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Franco on 01992 641987 for more information.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.