Swanstaff are currentlyrecruiting for an energetic Key Account Administrator to be our clients first point of contact for one of our key clients in Waltham Abbey. This position will entail being the first line of support, liaising with our customer's sites across the UK and Europe.
Our client is located in near to Waltham Cross Train station, .5 mile drive or a 20 minute from the train station to their office.
- Booking and arranging couriers
- Managing stock
- Processing stock
- Providing stats and stock lists daily
- Producing weekly reports
- Previous experience off internal sales will be advantageous.
- Exceptional customer service experience and account management.
- Key account admin experience.
- Order processing.
- Confident and presentable.
- Confident with client meetings.
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel knowledge.
- Be an effective communicator who can interact well at all levels both internally and externally.
- Works well under pressure and thrives within a vibrant office environment.
- Has an interest in mobile phone technology
If this opportunity ticks all your boxes and you want to be part of the Swanstaff Team and join our amazing client then please email Franco.email@example.com