Swanstaff are recruiting for an energetic Key Account Administrator to be our client's first point of contact for one of their key clients. This position will entail being the first line of support, liaising with our customer's sites across the UK and Europe.
Duties include booking and arranging couriers, managing stock, processing stock, providing stats and stock lists daily, and producing weekly reports. Previous experience off internal sales will be advantageous.
Our client is located in near to Waltham Cross Train station, .5 mile drive or a 20 minute from the train station to their office.
Job Title: Key Account Administrator
Location: Waltham Abbey
Rate of Pay: Salary £20k to £22K
The Role of a Key Account Administrator:
Duties include booking and arranging couriers, managing stock, processing stock, providing stats and stock lists daily, and producing weekly reports. Sales calls with current clients and managing sales KPIs is pivotal to your career with our client.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Key account Admin Experience.
- Admin, PA with key account management.
- Previous experience of customer service sales.
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel knowledge.
- Be an effective communicator who can interact well at all levels both internally and externally.
- Have the ability to deal with ad-hoc requests.
- Works well under pressure and thrives within a vibrant office environment
- Has an interest in mobile phone technology
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Franco on 01992 641987 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.