We are currently looking for assemblers, if you are good at putting furniture together and are looking for a new career or looking to work for a prestige company then this is for you.
Job title: Kitchen & Cupboard Assembler
Rate of pay: £18,532.80 DOE Per year
We are currently looking for someone who is looking for a long-term role with 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) to have a start in a new role or looking to continue their career.
We do not require previous experience for this role, training will be provided.
If you are looking to get into a career this will be the perfect start. where you will be trained and have committed to the role for a min of 2 years.
We will consider if you are studying and looking to join 2 days a week but have committed to joining fulltime once studies finish.
Start time 8am – 4.20pm as you learn the role you may wish to change hours and our client will be flexible.
40hrs a week
Main duties to include:
• Assembling of kitchen and bedroom carcases for lay-on and in-frame kitchens
• Wrapping and arranging items for delivery
• Liaising with Goods Inwards for stock items
• Drilling doors for units
• Checking items prior to delivery
• Learning product knowledge Other duties:
• Occasional loading and unloading of vehicles for incoming/outgoing deliveries
• Forklift, first aid, fire training and other training opportunities available
• Future opportunities available to learn other aspects of manufacturing process
• Any additional duties required
If you're interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please call Freya Humm from our industrial team!