Swanstaff Recruitment are working with a prestige client based on the outskirts of Sittingbourne kent that prepares home cooked foods for you to enjoy in your own home, with ingredients that in are league of there own.
Job Title: Kitchen Assistance
Rate of Pay: 9.00ph
The role of a kitchen assistance
We are looking for kitchen assistance to work within a factory kitchen environment preparing 100’s of dished special thought through by the head chefs and sous chef.
You do not need to have experience as training is provided but you do need to enjoy the preparations of getting a good meal to the families that buy from the stores into their home in the over or microwave to enjoy at their own table.
Do you want to work flexible shifts?
6am – 2pm
7am – 3pm
14.00pm – 22.00pm
5.00pm – 23.00pm
With above national living wage salary per hour, working hours that suits you and days that suit you.
Transport will be required due to location but can be walked.
Requirements of the role:
- Attention to detail is key. Ensure all meals are dished up to the required standard in terms of both speed and presentation. With special care given to accuracy of weights and presentation.
- Gain a good understanding of our ingredients and products.
- Work with your team to help with the smooth transition between finishing one batch and starting the next. This includes the clean down and the set up.
- Support other members of the team and develop good working relationships with each other.
- Maintain a safe working environment by continually following our Food Safety and Health and Safety procedures
Perks of this role
- Training from skilled chefs
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Above national living wage pay
- Flexible working
- A job you’ll love forever
Get in touch now with Rosie McMullen as we have immediate starts Alternatively apply online now!