Are you an experienced Kitchen Assistant looking for a new role? Swanstaff have the perfect opportunity for you! Our prestigious client is looking for dedicated Kitchen staff to work at their Care Home based in Kings Lynn, are you up for the challenge?
Job Title: Cook/Chef/Kitchen Assistant/Food Prep
Location: Dersingham, Kings Lynn
Rate of Pay £8.21-£8.50
The Responsibilities of a Kitchen Assistant:
Cooking Confidently in a respectable and well established care home. You will be expected to follow careful cooking instructions and to work independently on your own and in some occasions - with a partner.
The Essentials of a Kitchen Assistant:
- The ideal candidate must have cooking/ kitchen assistant/ food prepping experience.
- You will be driven, enthusiastic and have a passion for customer satisfaction.
Benefits of working for us at Swanstaff:
- Accrued holiday with Swanstaff
- Potential Contract of Employment
- The opportunity to work in various venues, including exciting and prestigious locations
- Great start up reference for someone willing to take their kitchen skills further
Does this role interest you? Please apply online or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Ken in branch on 01553 610222 for more information on this opportunity!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.