Swanstaff are currently looking to recruit dedicated and caring Support workers to work with a variety of exciting new settings and service users including the elderly, adults and children with disabilities and dementia patients.
Job title: Support Worker
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of pay: £8.75 - £10.50 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker
- Building positive and professional relationships service users
- Ensuring all safeguarding and safety guidelines are being followed correctly
- Encouraging service users to participate in stimulating and educational community activities
Requirements of a Support Worker
- An enhanced child and adult DBS on the update service
- At least 6 months experience as a Support Worker/Healthcare Assistant
- Able to work flexible working hours at short notice
- Positive and energetic attitude
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free training
- Refer a Friend scheme - earn cash rewards
- Temp of the Month scheme
- 24/7 support from a friendly Swanstaff consultant
- Opportunity for ongoing regular work from Monday to Sunday
- Flexible hours
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Dan or Kirstie on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.