Are you looking for a new Kitchen Assistant role? Swanstaff Chelmsford are looking for experienced individuals just like you!
Job title: Kitchen Assistant
Location: Braintree, Essex
Rate of pay: £9.10 - £11.00 per hour
The daily duties of a Kitchen Assistant:
- Prepare and serve meals to people in nursing homes. This will involve washing up dirty cooking utensils and crockery.
- Be aware of peoples religious and cultural backgrounds and how it might impacts their dietary requirements
- Monitor kitchen stocks
- Order kitchen supplies
- Ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times
The requirements of a Kitchen Assistant:
- Be able to follow instructions
- Pay attention to detail
- Work as part of a team
- Treat all with respect
- Be a good listener
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
- Pension accruals
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Tyler from our Chelmsford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.