The wonderful team at Swanstaff Recruitment, are recruiting for experienced Kitchen Assistants to support our care home clients in the kitchens.
Our clients in Woking are looking for additional kitchen assistants that are flexible with their hours and available for advance bookings and also same day and 24 hour notice bookings.
- Food Certificate in date
- Enhanced DBS ( we can process a dbs)
- Food Safety Level 2
Working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working day shifts around busy parents and students
- Free Mandatory training: Online and practical
- Temp of the Month and Swanstaff Annual Recognition Award with vouchers
- Booking shifts as per your availability days and nights
- Weekly bookings
- Weekly Pay and Holiday Pay
- Refer a Friend payment
- Regular bookings
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme - get between £50 and £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie!
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.