Due to increasing demand from our clients in the Colchester area, we are looking to recruit additional DBS Kitchen Assistants with experience of working within care homes.
Job Title: DBS Kitchen Assistant
Salary: £9.00 - £12.00 per hour
The role of a Kitchen Assistant:
Working as a Kitchen Assistant within our client’s team, you will be required to assist with the daily food preperation of all meals to a high standard, preparing food trolleys and delivering to the wards. Keeping all preperation areas following all mandatory COSHH and HACPP guidelines.
Working hours are 0800 – 1900 and will require weekend working.
Requirements of a Kitchen Assistant:
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience
- Food Hygiene Certificate level 2 dated within the last 3 years
- DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service (if you do not have one, one can be applied for)
What do you need to think about before applying?
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates, Weekly paid
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme-get up to £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley Willingham!