Are you have experience working in Kitchens and are in the Sittingbourne area looking for a new job? Swanstaff Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of our prestigious client in the local area! Could it be you?
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Location: Sittingbourne, Kent
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour
The role of a kitchen assistance
We are looking for kitchen assistance to work within a factory kitchen environment preparing 100’s of dished special thought through by the head chefs and sous chef.
You do not need to have experience as training is provided but you do need to enjoy the preparations of getting a good meal to the families that buy from the stores into their home in the over or microwave to enjoy at their own table.
Do you want to work flexible shifts?
- 6am – 2pm
- 7am – 3pm
- 14.00pm – 22.00pm
- 5.00pm – 23.00pm
With above national living wage salary per hour, working hours that suits you and days that suit you.
Transport will be required due to location but can be walked.
Requirements of the role:
- Attention to detail is key. Ensure all meals are dished up to the required standard in terms of both speed and presentation. With special care given to accuracy of weights and presentation.
- Gain a good understanding of our ingredients and products.
- Work with your team to help with the smooth transition between finishing one batch and starting the next. This includes the clean down and the set up.
- Support other members of the team and develop good working relationships with each other.
- Maintain a safe working environment by continually following our Food Safety and Health and Safety procedures
Perks of this role
- Training from skilled chefs
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Above national living wage pay
- Flexible working
- A job you’ll love forever
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with a member of our Industrial team!
Give us a call on 01322 618100