As the weather gets colder, allow us to heat up your job prospects with this new role we have based in and around the Colchester area. Swanstaff are recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work in Care homes for our prestigious client.
Full time and Part time hours available.
You will need to have an up to date DBS.
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
The role of a Kitchen Assistant:
- Setting up workstation with the necessary equipment
- Prepping minor ingredients to use for cooking
- Utilizing different equipment (cooker, grill, etc.)
- Monitoring stock/inventory
- Ensuring that the working environment is properly sanitized
- Ensuring meals are prepared properly
Requirements of a Kitchen Assistant:
- Familiar with cooking utensils
- Familiar with the different kinds of cooking procedures
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Level 2 Food Safety preferred
But why join our team?
We couldn't achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme-get up to £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
The skills you'll need
To join us, you will need a minimum of six months experience in a care environment - but more importantly, you will need flexibility, enthusiasm and the be able to work as part of a team
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Charlotte on 01206 570688 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.