Here at Swanstaff we are looking for experienced Kitchen Assistants to join our prestigious client in the Ipswich area. We are looking for dedicated and reliable individuals, could it be you?
Job title: Kitchen Assistant
Rate of pay: £8.50 per hour
The role of a Kitchen Assistant:
- Setting up workstation with the necessary equipment.
- Prepping minor ingredients to use for cooking.
- Utilising different equipment (cooker, grill, etc.)
- Monitoring stock/inventory.
- Ensuring that the working environment is properly sanitised.
- Ensuring meals are prepared properly.
Shifts do vary either afternoons 1500 - 1930 or days 1000 - 1930.
The requirements of a Kitchen Assistant:
- Previous experience in this role.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene.
- An enhanced DBS.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Hayley on 01473 558443 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.