Do you have catering experience and would like to progress within a company that takes pride in having family values and that will utilise and develop your skills? Passionate about food? If so, this role could be for you!
We are currently recruiting for this exciting opportunity that has arisen for an experienced Kitchen Assistant that would love to progress to become a Commis Chef within an industrial kitchen!
Your main role will be assisting and supporting the chefs in the kitchen, preparing food, gathering ingredients and any other duties required from time to time.
This is a 40 hour working week flexibility is required for this role as the shift patterns are Sunday to Thursday 6am - 2pm.
- Previous catering experience within a kitchen environment
- Positive and willingness to learn
- Having a understanding of health and safety within the kitchen
- Weekly Pay
- Ongoing regular work with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate!
- Working for a leading food production company with family values
What are you waiting for? Apply online today or call our Head Office National Temps Team!
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.39
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.