Are you seeking work in the Iver Heath area? Would you like to work for an exciting production company? If this sounds like something for you, please keep reading!
Our client films regular exciting projects throughout the year and are seeking enthusiastic candidates to join their team to assist with the cleanliness of kitchen equipment throughout the day.
Job Title: Kitchen Porter
Location: Iver Heath, Slough
Rate of Pay: £8.21 per hour
The Role of a Kitchen Porter:
- Cleaning of all kitchen and cooking equipment
- Ensuring the production set is free of any kitchen equipment
- Being proactive and able to work quickly during short filming breaks
Filming days are usually quite long so you need to be happy to work up to 12 or 14 hours on some days. The next project requires someone to be available from the end of September to mid-October. Projects come up regularly so this job is great for someone looking for part time work or to gain further experience!
Requirements of a Kitchen Porter:
- Own transport and able to get to Iver Heath
- Proactive and enthusiastic work ethic
- Flexible with working hours
- Good speaking English
- Weekly pay
- First look and backstage information for various upcoming UK shows
- Flexible work - suitable around other commitments
- First call for other roles available to Swanstaff
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.