Are you looking for a summer job before heading back to education? Maybe you're looking to gain some experience in a different field? This could be the role for you!
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to work on a temporary basis for our client in Slough. This role is to start in August and it is essential that you are available throughout the whole month.
Job Title: Kitchen Porter
Rate of Pay: £8.21 p/H
The Role of a Kitchen Porter:
- Collecting and washing up pots, pans crockery & cutlery
- Ensuring that all food preparation areas and equipment are clean
- Maintaining a hygienic and safe workplace at all times
Requirements of a Kitchen Porter:
- Good work ethic - this is a very busy role.
- Experience in a similar role is preferable but not essential.
- Flexibility is key.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Refer a friend scheme - earn cash rewards for passing on your friends' details!
- Weekly pay.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Chloe on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.