Are you looking to work for a prestigious company within an award winning environment. Do you want to work in an modern office environment? Do you have excellent knowledge of asset management principles and strong experience with PFI contracts?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
I have a great opportunity based in the North East to work within a large company working on multiple projects, this role will include the potential to other project sites in the UK. You will be working as an Asset Manager supporting the General Manager in the delivery of management service agreements for multiple projects.
Job Title: Lifecycle Asset Manager
Location: Working across multiple sites in the North East/Leeds
Salary: £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
The role of an Asset Manager:
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Project Agreement and associated service provider contracts.
- Attend Service Review meetings leading on behalf of the Project Company as required
- Provide reports and alerts to OMT and/or TSSG relating to technical issues identified and to manage the resolution of the issues on behalf of the Project Company.
- Review and assess the output specifications for the project and ensure compliance.
- Co-ordinate to undertake the Risk Based Monitoring regime, as required, and address any actions or non-compliances identified.
- Monitor, review and report on the performance of FM service providers through direct observation, review of service desk reports and the assessment of their achievement of service standard objectives.
- Recognise where compliance activity is absent or unsatisfactory and take appropriate action.
- Identify and highlight critical high-risk areas within the service provider's compliance regime which require immediate action to resolve.
- Provide guidance for development of processes as a part of resolution activity.
- Review service provider's operational internal audits and monthly reports.
- Undertake reviews and provide technical reports to TSSG as required
- Monitor sub-contractor compliance with national standards, HTM's, best practice and legislation or as required within the Project Agreement.
- Ensure application of environmental and health and safety standards.
- Ensure the HSAW legislation is fully observed at all times and that policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Prepare monthly technical reports for inclusion in the General Manager's reports to the Authority/Trust, Lenders and the Board.
- Represent the Project Company at technical meetings and user groups as required.
- Undertake due diligence of replacement proposals received from the Project Company subcontractors to ensure that works are required and that the proposed cost appear reasonable.
- Undertake due diligence of variation inquiries received from the Authority/Trust and responses received from the FM subcontractor. liaising with Authority/Trust and FM subcontractor as required.
- Support the General Manager in review of subcontractor lifecycle reports
- Interface with the Strategic Asset Management team as required.
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.