Lift Engineers! Are you looking to branch away from hugely corporate organisations into a much more family-feel business? Are you seeking a role that offers Monday – Friday hours in order to maintain a healthy work/life balance? If you’re answer is yes then you are the candidate I seek!
As the temperatures begin to increase allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available! I am currently looking for experienced and qualified Lift Engineers to work with my client in Bromley on a permanent, full time basis. Along with a fantastic basic salary, you will also be eligible for enhancements to cover calls out and be on standby!
If you want to work for a business where you are valued and known as an individual, please get in touch today! Company van and mobile is provided.
Job Title: Lift Engineer
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 per annum + enhancements
The responsibilities of a Lift Engineer:
- Carry out servicing, repairs and call out works in the London area
- Cover the call-out rota when required
- Carry out overtime when required
- Fully support the business by carrying out maintenance and servicing requirements
- Maintain good communication with the customer at all times
- Complete required paperwork accurately and efficiently
- Comply with company and customer Health and Safety processes
- Act as a company ambassador to maintain an excellent company reputation
Requirements of a Lift Engineer:
- Experience in a similar industry is essential
- Trained to NVQ Level 3 in Engineering (or equivalent) is essential
- Full, UK Driving Licence is essential
- Experience in supporting commercial clients
- Good geographical knowledge of Central London and surrounding areas
- Great understanding of Health and Safety processes
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexible approach to overtime requirements and call-out rota
If you’re looking for a brand new role and want to head towards the summer with a brand new role, get in touch with Tom in our Head Office on 01322 479999 for more details!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company