Calling all Loading Shovel Drivers….Are you looking for a long term and stable career with a market leader in the waste management industry? If so, I have the job for you.
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client in their search for a permanent and full time loading shovel driver!
Job Title: Loading Shovel Driver
Location: Waterdale, Hertfordshire/Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Salary: £31,028/ £13.26per annum basic + overtime
- To operate mobile plant in handling waste materials in a safe and efficient manner.
- Happy to work 3/4 days at the Watford site and 1/2 days in the Hitchin site.
- Ensure own and external haulage is loaded safely and efficiently, and ensuring that tonnage loaded is maximized.
- To ensure that machinery is serviceable at all times by carrying out specified daily checks, as well as lubricating, refuelling and cleaning the machinery as directed in the operating manual and company procedures.
- To keep tidy all stores and monitor fuel, oil, anti-freeze and site water levels.
- To assist in other site duties such as litter picking, grass cutting, diesel checks etc.
- Provide weekend cover for site operations and weighbridge duties.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the machinery.
- To report any faults or defects for repair in order to protect the working life of the machinery.
- Ticketed for Loading Shovel
- Demonstrable skills in achieving demanding work requirements and ensuring customer needs are met.
- Experience in the waste sector would be an advantage
- The ability/flexibilityto travel between sites.
Does this sound like the type of role you would be interested in? If so, please get in touch with Gareth in our head office today.
These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don’t want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company