Are you an experienced Logistics Coordinator looking for a new role in the Enfield area? Swanstaff Recruitment needs to hear from you!
Job title:Logistics Coordinator
Location:Enfield, North London
Rate of pay:£8.91 per hour
The role of a Logistics Coordinator:
- To plan, organise and execute daily work schedules by analysing orders within the WMS order pool to meet deadlines.
- Scheduling orders based on due dates, re-packing requirements, new stock arrivals and sailing dates.
- Forecasting staffing requirements by calculating avg. pick/pack time with total no. of order lines scheduled for picking.
- Organising replenishments with replenishment team based on order pool.
- Working closely with the customer service team and the sales dept. making sure orders are dispatched in a timely manner with zero/minimal disruption.
- Identifying any potential missed orders that do not successfully enter the order pool due to system integration failures.
The requirements of a Logistics Coordinator:
- Proficient using a warehouse/inventory management system (very computer literate)
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Someone that is happy to work over-time and occasionally on weekends.
- Experience working in a fast moving and busy warehouse.
Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm, 40hrs a week
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie McMullen!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.