Swanstaff Recruitment are currently recruiting for Machine Operatives to start immediately for a private client.
Job Title: Machine Operatives
Rate of Pay:£8.78 per hour
The role of a Machine Operative:
Working as a machine operative rolling product onto logs and packaging them ready for dispatch. Hours are 7.30am – 5.30pm working Monday – Friday. This is an ongoing role.
The requirements of a Machine Operative:
- Must be available for immediate start.
- Must be available to interview if the client requests.
- Must have previous machine operative experience.
- Must be proactive and work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme *T&C’s apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Amy O'Keeffe!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.