Rate of Pay:
Are you an experienced machine operator seeking a new role? Do you have experience working in the food packaging industry or similar? If yes, please keep reading!
Our client in Dartford is seeking an experienced machine operator to join their team on a temp to perm basis. You will be working in a fast paced production environment in the food packaging industry.
- Monitor line packing staff to ensure deadlines are met and products are packed to the customer's specification
- Ensure all issues with machinery are reported to the Shift Manager to maintain maximum efficiency
- Ensure all clean downs are adhered to in line with work instructions and that the corresponding paperwork is completed
- Complete all quality tests as stated in work instruction to ensure product is within specification and packed out as per online job sheet instructions
- Complete any other tasks and duties that may be reasonable requested during the course of your work
- Adhering to health & safety and personal hygiene rules at all times
You must be a flexible candidate who can work on a rotating basis Monday to Friday on the following shift patterns: 06:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 22:00 and 22:00 - 06:00.
- Previous work experience operating industrial food packing machinery
- Excellent attention to detail - able to identify material defects and quality issues
- Capable of meeting deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Basic computer skills
- Weekly paywhilst working via the agency
- Opportunity to go permanent with the client dependent on your reliability & performance
- Once permanent potential to earn up to £21k per annum dependent on performance
- Working in a growing company with new workspace due in late 2020
If this role interests you, apply today! A member of our National Temps team will be in touch if your application is successful.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.