Are you seeking a role in a busy factory environment but where you're not on your feet all day? Would you like the opportunity to have regular work whilst sitting comfortably?
We are seeking reliable and ambitious individuals to work for a global packaging company in a fast paced environment.
Job title: Machine Operator
Rate of pay: £8.21 per hour
The Role of a Machine Operator:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working on a busy production line ensuring products are sealed correctly
- Operating machinery
- Adhering to Health & Safety regulations
- Ensuring all products that come into reach are quality assured
Working hours will alternate between a late, early and night shift every week. 2pm - 10pm, 6am - 2pm, 10pm - 6am.
Requirements of a Machine Operator:
- Good spoken and written English
- Reliable, flexible, enthusiastic
- Able to work as a team and independently
- Attention to detail
- Able to lift heavy objects safely
- Able to work rotational hours including night work
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Pay rise after 12 weeks
- 'Refer A Friend' - earn CASH rewards when referring a friend to Swanstaff (T&C's apply)
- 24/7 on call support
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively get in touch with Dan from our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.