My Client is looking to recruit an Machine Operator to work in their factory in Peterborough
This is a temporary to permanent role and where you will be working Monday – Friday Daytime shifts (8am – 4:30pm). The Machine Operator will have previously worked in a FMCG environment and must be used to dealing with the running of high volume manufacturing machines.
Machine Operative Role and Responsibilities
• Participating in all aspects of running high volume performance machines.
• Preparing the appropriate machine ready for production
• Cleaning the machines between production runs
• Monitoring production to eliminate or reduce waste and down time.
• Accurately recording production data for use throughout the business, using the Company’s in-house Computer system
• Weighing, measuring and labelling finished products and locating accurately to storage points
• Work closely with the Engineering team on maintenance projects and repairs.
• Participating in cost saving and process improvements project in order to improve quality standards, safety and output
• Participate in training events to maintain skills and increase knowledge
• Maintain health & Safety for self and others at all times
Job Title: Machine Operator
Rate of Pay: £8.72 p/h with Overtime at time and a half.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to Billy or call this number on 01322 479999 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.