If you consider yourself a machine wiz and enjoy a well-organized yet noisy work environment, we’d love to have you join our team as a Machine Press Operator here at Swanstaff Recruitment.
We’ll depend on your eagle eyes to visually inspect machines before each shift, make sure machines are well-maintained and operate machines in a safe and efficient manner.
Because we know you have much more to bring to the table than just operating and maintaining equipment, you’ll maintain a daily production log, inspect the products you help create before they’re shipped to our customers and ensure the overall quality of those products.
If you’re ready for mentally and physically stimulating work that rewards you with more than just a paycheck, we hope to see your resume in our inbox.
Job title:Press Operator
Rate of pay:£8.91 - £12.36 per hour
The role of a Press Operator:
- Adjust machine parts as needed to ensure proper speed, pressure, temperature and amount of materials for quality production.
- Measure, weigh and examine all products before they’re packaged to see that they meet company and industry standards.
- Monitor and control machines on a daily basis to maintain daily and weekly production schedule.
- Complete quality checks and paperwork every day to maintain production and industry regulations and company standards.
- Make sure work environment remains safe, uncluttered, clean and well-maintained by performing maintenance and general janitorial duties throughout shift as time allows.
- Look over all work orders and instructions to see which ingredients, machines, parts and materials are needed to complete orders to full customer satisfaction.
- Engage in continuing education training and seminars to remain up-to-date on the latest industry techniques, machines, safety regulations and equipment.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with our Industrial team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
If your interested in this role please apply or contact us directly by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 01322 618100