Are you available for immediate work? Are you seeking a role that offers flexible working hours around your commitments? Are you seeking a role within a relaxed working environment? If so, please keep reading!
Our client manages confidential information for financial companies and requires reliable mail operatives to assist with the mail sorting of this information.
Job Title: Mail Operative
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £10.26 per hour
The Role of a Mail Operative:
- Enclosing envelopes at quick speed
- Sorting, weighing and preparing mail ready for collection
Hours of week can be between 7am and 6pm Monday - Friday with the odd Saturday cover at higher pay rate. Working hours and days are flexible.
If you believe you can live up to the task, please apply today!
Requirements of a Mail Operative:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Preferably previous work in a similar role
- Able to sort mail and enclose envelopes at a fast rate
- Able to work to high pressure driven deadlines
- Flexible working hours to suit everyone's needs
- Weekly pay via the agency
- Located near good transport links
- Relaxed working environment
If you think this role could be for you, please apply today with your updated CV!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.