Our award winning client have an exciting opportunity, they are currently looking for a highly skilled and organised Field Maintenance Engineer.The role is full time and permanent and offers a competitive package. No day will be the same in this unique and electrifying role!
You will work on new and existing projects in London and across the South East.
- Carry out all maintenance activities in accordance with company rules/ISO9001:2000 procedures, BS 6037 and in accordance with customer requirements.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with site specific and task specific risk assessments and any other relevant customer safety requirements.
- Carry out associated building work tasks as required and directed by your supervisor or manager.
- Comply with Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Comply with all administrative procedures associated with your role.
- Carry out any other such reasonable job related tasks as the company may require you to undertake from time to time.
- Applicants must be either part qualified or qualified electricians, preferably with some experience of PLC control systems, and be in possession of a current CSCS or equivalent safety card.
Job Title: Field Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance on designated sites in a timely, competent and workmanlike manner.
- Provide full and accurate details relevant to any repairs or modifications required
- to enable Quotation / works order to be correctly prepared.
- Carry out Annual Functional Testing on designated sites, confirm accuracy and/or update previous Test Certificate where applicable. Report as procedural Manual.
- Carry out annual site specific and activity specific risk assessment in conjunction with the annual Functional Test.
- Report any changes in access or equipment.
- Complete and return Maintenance report sheets to office.
- Report any H&S issues or faults to office and Customer.
- Ensure equipment is left in safe working condition OR isolate and report to office and customer.
- Attend breakdowns as required.
- Attend Standby as instructed.
- Carry out authorised user training.
- Carry out minor repairs.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme and a rewarding working environment.
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch with Alex from our Dartford Perms Division.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.