Swanstaff are currently looking for a reliable and enthusiastic Maintenance Operative to join our client in the Leatherhead area. If you have excellent attention to detail and are available immediately, apply now!
Job Title: Maintenance Operative
Rate of Pay: £9.20 per hour
20 hours a week
The Role of a Maintenance Operative:
- Ensuring all health and safety measures are carried out
- Maintaining a high level of maintenance/cleaning at high end commercial offices
- Ensuring all daily duties are carried out and completed in a timely manor
Requirements of a Maintenance Operative:
- Maintenance/Cleaning experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Available immediately
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support from our consultants
- Competitive pay rates
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Temp of the Month scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie from our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.