Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Swanley, Kent
Salary: £38,000 - £43,000 per annum
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client in their search for a “Maintenance Technician” join their busy and growing department in the Swanley plant. This is a highly skilled position that involves a combination of electrical and mechanical duties.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who truly value their employees and who offer a fantastic career path within their organisation, alongside a great benefits package.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance
- Install, troubleshoot, and maintain electrical equipment including power and control wiring, motors, controls, electronic devices, and building electrical maintenance.
- Troubleshoots PLC and other electronic systems. Able to troubleshoot and program machine logic systems.
- Reads and interprets schematics, parts manuals, blueprints, sketches, hydraulic diagrams, and machine manuals.
- Perform production equipment changeovers
- Troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, and mechanical problems when needed
- Maintain proper records for maintenance
- Must possess at least 5 years’ experience with advanced skills in hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical troubleshooting in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
- This is a very physical role, which will involve, climbing, stooping, and crouching.
This position will be filled quickly – so, if you don’t want to miss your chance to apply for this opportunity, contact Billyin our Head Office for more details!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.