I am seeking on behalf of our client based in Norfolk for an overall maintenance worker; This is a fantastic opportunity for an overall handy candidate. The role entitles general maintenance work of the grounds, cash handling, serving customers and being the main person to look after the grounds. You will be the team leader and you will be responsible for the day to day work load. You will be required to work weekends as this is for a seasonal seafront entertainment company.
Job Title: Maintenance Worker
Rate of Pay: £17,000 per annum
The role of a Maintenance Worker:
- Experienced in general maintenance and customer facing experience
- A team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach to work
- A passionate and hard-working individual
- Good working knowledge of grounds keeping.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent positions
- Accrued Holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- Good Hours.
- Good pay.
- Working for well-established company.
- Potential contract in Place.
- Reward and recognition schemes.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Jack on 01553 601222 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.