Do you have passion working with clients suffering with Mental health and complex needs? Do you feel you can make a difference in someone's life and bring a smile to their life?
Our Client has experienced unprecedented growth in the past few years evolving into to a leading care provider creating real opportunities for those interested in the Healthcare sector. They are looking for a Male Support Worker to work alongside them at their service.
*This is a permanent role
Job Title: Male Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £8.70
Hours: 40.5 hrs a week with the opportunity to work overtime.
The daily duties of a Support Worker:
Our client are expanding their team and looking for genuinely caring and hands on individuals. They are seeking dynamic individuals with strong multi-tasking skills to join their dedicated team. You will need have a real passion for supporting clients with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Complex needs.
Necessities of a Support Worker:
- You need to have experience working as a Support Worker
- You will ideally already have experience working with Adults with learning disabilities
- You will ideally have experience working with challenging behaviours
- You will be passionate about providing excellent support
- You will be kind, compassionate, take responsibility for your own actions and be keen to acquire new knowledge
- You will need to be very hands on
- You will have 6 months healthcare experience
- You will need to have or be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS
- It is an advantage if you have an NVQ in health & Social Care
- Training provided and you need to be willing to work towards NVQ in Health and social care
- After 12 weeks you will be offered 28 days Holiday per year
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Millie on 01992 641987 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!