Do you have passion working with clients suffering with Mental health and complex needs? Do you feel you can make a difference in someones life and bring a smile to their life? Our Client has experienced unprecedented growth in the past few years evolving into to a leading care provider creating real opportunities for those interested in the Healthcare sector.
Job Title: Male Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £8.70
Hours: 40.5 hrs a week
The daily duties of a Support Worker:
Our client are expanding their team and looking for genuinely caring and hands on individuals. They are seeking dynamic individuals with strong multi-tasking skills to join their dedicated team. You will be supporting Male service users.
Necessities of a Support Worker:
- You need to have experience working as a Support Worker
- You will ideally already have experience working with Adults with learning disabilities
- You will ideally have experience working with challenging behaviours
- You will be passionate about providing excellent support
- You will be kind, compassionate, take responsibility for your own actions and be keen to acquire new knowledge
- You will need to be very hands on
- You will have 6 months healthcare experience
- You will need to have or be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS
- It is an advantage if you have an NVQ in health & Social Care
- Training provided and you need to be willing to work towards NVQ in Health and social care
- After 12 weeks you will be offered 28 days Holiday per year
The benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay.
- 24/7 support from our consultants.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Swanstaff ambassador scheme.
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- Flexible working.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Millie on 01992 641987 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES