Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join the team as a Marketer on full time and permanet basis.
As part of an ongoing expansion we are looking to recruit a high calibre, high energy marketer to work alongside an established team and to support the delivery our marketing strategy. With new initiatives for 2019 we are looking for someone who has the energy, drive and ambition to make a difference.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Research, evaluate and recommend new marketing activities to grow new customer sales
- Be visible marketing support in the field for sales teams and customers, with an understanding of CRM, digital and retail PR activities
- Managing of customer marketing initiatives, both current and forecasted, to drive uplift in successful business outcomes
- Deliver project-based modules to the market place, incorporating sales team training
- Identify key opportunities and tailored support plans to Rodenstocks customer base
- Measure and report on the relative success of initiatives implemented throughout the cycle plan
To be successful in this role you will need
- Current retail marketing experience preferably in the Optical environment
- 3 years+ marketing experience
- Experience in building and delivering retail marketing plans is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact and influence stakeholders at all levels throughout the organisation
- Ability to confidently discuss the bespoke marketing requirements of business owners
This role is office based in Northfleet, Kent. There is an expectation that customer visits will form about 20% of time, with occasional overnight stays. There are conferences both within and out with UK where attendance is required occasionally throughout the year
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.