Do you have a passion for marketing? Are you a bit of a “geek” for CRM? Does thinking about “Email Marketing” keep you up at night?
My client provides investors (pension funds, insurers, consultants) with data and analysis to research and report on their investments through an online platform, with over 5000 investment products offered by hundreds of asset managers. In addition to this, they recently acquired a specialist publishing business, to help boost their research arm and extend their database reach into Europe.
Due to the continued growth of the business, they are now looking to increase their headcount and bring on a full time Marketing Administrator to join their successful team.
Job Title: Marketing Administrator
Location: Central London (Hybrid Model 2 in/3 out)
Salary:Ranging from £24,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
Day to Day Life:
- Management and ongoing maintenance of the contact database (CRM)
- Manage creation of workflows and automation to help increase distribution lists (Email Marketing)
- Develop Account Based Marketing (ABM) lists for client campaigns
- Manage the subscription lists for the various publications
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience within a CRM focused role
- Proven experience within Email Marketing
- An aptitude and attitude for future development
- An interest in Financial Services would be advantageous
Do I still have your attention? Does this sound like the role you have been looking for?
If so, please get in touch with Gareth on 01322 479999, or apply for the role online and a member of our team will be in touch with you today!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company