Salary: £18.500 -£22.000
Swanstaff isn’t like other companies – we do things differently. We are not only an award-winning Recruitment company; we also provide a service to vulnerable Children and Families who are currently going through Social Services for numerous sensitive reasons.
We are actively looking for an exceptional candidate who has a real passion for all things marketing, who is considering the next step in their career.
You will take ownership for the marketing for our recruitment business and family contact centres throughout the UK.
You’ll help to create innovative content to promote our brand and provide added value to our target audience.
What can we offer you? We aren’t like other companies – we do things differently.
- On-going training and support
- 33 days holiday* (including Bank Holidays)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Company socials
- We have an annual day at Lingfield races and an annual Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
Am I right for this role?
- You will hold a Marketing Degree or professional Marketing qualification (CIM etc) or have 1 to 2 years previous marketing experience.
- A networking and social media champion! A real people person who is passionate when telling the world how fantastic Swanstaff is!
- You will have written your own Blog, designed a website or created a successful social media account/campaign/event that you can present to us in interview.
- A creative flair and able to think of innovative ideas, puns and have a good eye for detail.
- Strong communication & influencing skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work efficiently under pressure.
- Good analytical skills
- Most importantly you will be keen to learn and progress every day.
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude – can you bring your A game to interview?
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years’ service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.