We are currently looking for a MarketingAssistant to join us at an exciting time. We are a busy recruitment company and family contact organisation. We have a need for a MarketingAssistant to come on board to develop our business to gain more candidate attraction and brand awareness.
The marketing assistant opportunity is a standalone marketing role. We need someone that can come in with fresh ideas and assist maximising opportunities on order to develop the company.
As a Marketing Assistant you will need to:
- Assist fee earners to promote PR ideas
- Create awareness of and develop the brand
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop client relationships
- Implement marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Write and proof-read marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including case studies, videos and blog posts
- Runsocialmediachannels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, Instagram) to enhance audience engagement
- Scheduling content in advance, as well as live posting
- Growing impressions, engagements and following for allsocialplatforms.
- Full ownership of our company TikTok (content ideas, video creation and growth).
- Work closely with the Senior Management team
- Managing important events
- Manage the SEO, update Website and contents.
- Organising and producing marketing content and mailshots.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- Monitor and report on competitor activity when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
- Demonstrated passion in marketing, andsocialmedia
- 6-months experience withinsocialmediaand marketing is essential.
- Examples showing growth forsocialmediaplatforms essential (Impressions, Engagements and Following).
- Experience in blog writing.
- If you have experience in PR that's a bonus but isn't essential.
- A strong written and verbal communicator.
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter who has the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Attention to detail, and project-management skills are a must