The part you'll be playing;
- You'll be involved in all aspects of our Social Media activities including writing and scheduling posts, relationship building and analytics. You will schedule content for both our recruitment and swan family divisions.
- You will support our recruitment teams to promote jobs via job boards and social media platforms, generating candidate leads.
- It will be awesome, we work in an amazing office, we love what we do, and we can promise a fun and lively environment.
- You'll help to create innovative content to promote our brand and provide added value to our target audience (images, videos, infographics, blogs).
- You'll play a key part in all our Marketing Administration tasks, supporting our Marketing Executives and Marketing Director with day to day tasks.
- You'll also support the company in organising and promoting social and charity events.
Am I right for this role?
- 5 GCSEs Grade A* to C including Maths and English.
- You will hold a Marketing Degree or professional Marketing qualification (CIM etc) or have 1 to 2 years previous marketing experience.
- You will be a social media expert and able to use all social platforms to boost our online presence and have an interest in how it can be used to support Swanstaff's growth.
- You will have written your own Blog, designed a website or created a successful social media account/campaign/event that you can present to us in interview.
- A creative flair and able to think of innovative ideas, puns and have a good eye for detail.
- Most importantly you will be keen to learn and progress in your role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a firm grasp of basic English grammar.
- Good interpersonal skills, as you will be required to represent the company when talking to clients as well as working productively within a small team.
What can we offer you?
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays*)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials: our most recent trips included skiing in the French Alps, Prague, Ibiza and Dublin!
- Get your dancing shoes ready as you'll be attending our annual Summer party, Christmas do and quarterly nights out
- Pension scheme
Basic Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
Reporting to: Marketing Director
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.