Marketing Content & Campaigns Executive
Hours of Work:Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 D.O.E
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Our Marketing team is looking for an experienced Marketing Content Executive to join our growing team at our Head Office in Dartford. You'll play a pivotal role in the Marketing team driving leads (B2C and B2B) for the recruitment sales teams and reporting to the Head of Marketing. You'll be working for a twice listed Times 100 Best Company to Work For and be part of an established and innovative Marketing team.
The part you'll be playing:
- You'll take our content strategy to the next level - you'll be a storyteller, creating and managing a content strategy to drive inbound client and candidate leads in the form of blogs, articles and research papers.
- Researching and copywriting for blog and pillar content such as white papers, utilising these as a hook and adding value to our audience.
- You will work alongside our Digital Marketing Executive to create integrated campaigns to drive sales and candidate acquisition.
- You will lead on traditional offline marketing campaigns working alongside our sales teams to drive conversions of their prospect clients.
- Ensure all activity is tracked and analysed and produce ROI reports.
- You will manage the customer feedback strategy and implementation.
- You will manage the CRM Database, ensuring GDPR compliance.
- You will be charity lead for the marketing team, responding to requests for support and promoting internal charity activity.
- Supervision of Marketing Assistant who will support you with day-to-day activities.
- Working alongside the Digital Marketing Executive to ensure internal staff are equipped with the skills and knowledge for their roles - for example providing job advert training.
Are you right for this role?
- You will have at least 4 years marketing experience.
- You will hold a Marketing Degree or professional Marketing qualification (CIM etc)
- Experience working within a recruitment or sales-based company is advantageous
- You will be a content and copywriting guru with a previous history of executing lead generating campaigns which provide return on investment
What can we offer you?
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) *
- Private dental care
- Money back on eye care and prescriptions
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Christmas and Summer party and various social events throughout the year
- Share scheme option
- Pension scheme
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.