Are you looking to work for a well-established high growth company who are passionate about their brand? Do you want to work in a modern company that has a fun office environment?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
Our prestigious client has a great opportunity based in Woolwich to work within a technology company. You will be working within a small dedicated team implementing SEO best practices.
You will be able to fulfil the following duties of a Marketing Executive:-
- Planning digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving website traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Managing and producing written content, working with graphics and data analysis.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies
- Assisting in Exhibitions and Events.
You will have the following experience/key skills of a Marketing Executive:-
- 1-2 years' experience in a content marketing role.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: £26-30,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or alternatively give Alex a call on 01322 479999 for more information on this opportunity!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.