Job Title: Material Assembler
Rate of Pay: £9.10 per hour
The Role of a Material Assembler:
- To cut high quaility fabric into different shapes, sizes, and patterns
- Lay the fabrics out into correct patterns ready to be sewn by the sewing operatives
- To know the different styles of fabrics and correct ways to handle them
- To be able to use a band knife or other electrical cutting equipment
Requirements of a Material Assembler:
- No paid work experience is needed however you must have knowledge of cutting fabric into patterns
- Be able to lift and carry large amounts of material
- Have safety knowledge in using industrial scissors
- On going work in a friendly work environent
- Training is offered on the job for this position
- Weeky pay
- Dedicated and friendly consultants who are on call every minute of the day
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie from our Kings Lynnteam!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.