Job Title: Mechanic
Location: Greenhithe, DA9
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Per annum
Calling all Mechanics! Are you looking for the next step in your career? My client has created a new position within their company due to continued growth and are looking to hear from candidates like you….
- Primary duties are the repair and maintenance of emergency and non-emergency vehicles
- Carry out and evaluate preventive maintenance schedules
- Conduct repairs on brake, engine, electrical, fuel, hydraulic, transmission, ignition, air suspension systems, exhaust, axle assemblies and related systems on all types of equipment
- Replace and repair tyres on a range of vehicles
- Report and record any unsafe practices, or workplace hazards
- Ensure all incidents are promptly recorded
- Comprehensive knowledge of motor vehicles and previous experience in a similar environment
- Have a full UK manual driving license with less than 6 points and be over 21 years of age for insurance purposes
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi task whilst under pressure
- Proven ability to be flexible within an environment
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Previous responsibility for the maintenance of a large, varied fleet
- Overtime and on-call payments are payable for the position
- 28 days holiday per year
- Will be on the rota for out of hours breakdowns
This is a great opportunity to work within a long standing and successful team and really develop a career! So, if you don’t want to miss your chance to apply for this opportunity, contact Gareth in our Head Office today!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.