We are currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious client who has an opportunity for an experienced Medical Secretary to join their team on a temporary basis for 8 weeks.
Job title: Medical Secretary
Location: Swanley, Kent
Rate of pay: £12.00 per hour
- Hours of work will be 09.00-17.00, Monday to Friday only
- The successful candidate will have the following essentials:
- Valid DBS certificate
- A minimum of 6 months working experience in a medical environment
- Medical Audio Typing skills
- Ideally experience of using 'vision' operating system
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- This opportunity will be based in Swanley.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Friday
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
- Pension accruals
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to Dan or call on 01322 614900 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.