Swanstaff Swanley is currently seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses for our client based in Bromley. Our client is looking for nurses to cover day shifts, night shifts and weekends.
Job title: Mental Health Nurse
Rate of pay: £18.00 - £26.00 per hour
The Role of a Mental Health Nurse:
- Assist the Unit Manager in taking charge of the care team on shift, allocating duties as required.
- Provide a high standard of direct nursing care to residents, based on the assessment of care needs and in consultation with the residents, their relatives and the care team.
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are applied by supporting residents in all aspects of daily living including physical, social, emotional and spiritual, place emphasis on independence, comfort and dignity.
- Administer and order medicines as required by residents and the home's policies and procedures. Ensuring that medicines are stored in compliance with the authoritative instruction.
- Engage in person-centred nurse care planning and implementation and monthly review of care plans or when required.
- Work in co-operation with families/friends and members of multi-disciplinary health teams in order to maximise opportunities for Residents' therapeutic care.
- Assist residents who have limited mobility, or physical / learning difficulties, making best use of aids provided.
- Identify and bring to the attention Unit Manager, any perceived change to a resident's health or behaviour which may require professional medical attention.
The requirements of a Mental Health Nurse:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- Kind and caring nature
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- You'll be paid every Friday
- Temp of the month scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme
- 24/7 support from our consultants
The rates quoted are for PAYE nurses, if you are working as an Ltd Company we pay enhanced rates, please call us for details!
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Blessing on 01322 614900 for more information!