This role is for a Senior Support Worker with at least 12 months experience within mental health.At first this role will be for a 4 week contract, with the chance to continue on an ongoing basis. This will be working Monday-Thursday 09:00-17:00. You will be working with adults with mental health complications, as well as working along side other working professionals to provide emotional support and help residents live independently.
We are looking for candidate to start ASAP!
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide social, practical, and emotional support to residents so that the individual supported can achieve their personal goals and aspirations
- Supporting residents applying for benefits
- Assist residents with job application forms
- Working with other mental health agencies
- Writing daily reports and referrals
- Protect the safety of the people you are supporting, following all management plans consistently including those relating to health, diet, medication, finances, and behavior
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- 24/7 on-call with healthcare division
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call 01322474655 option 3 to speak to a member of healthcare division.