Swanstaff's National Temps team are looking for experienced Mental Health Support Workers in the Herne Bay area! Could it be you?
Job Title: Mental Health Support Worker
Location: Herne Bay
Rate of Pay: £327 per week
The Role of a Mental Health Support Worker:
- Providing and supporting rehabiliation to clients
- Encouraging clients to develop their independent living skills, whilst promoting a positive mental state
- Forming positive relationships
Requirements of a Mental Health Support Worker:
- Enhanced DBS certificate is preferrable – you will need one before you begin work, but we can support you through the application
- Strong personality
- Caring & compassionate nature
- Experience is not essential, however any experience with forensics/mental health would be a benefit
Benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment:
- Opportunity to complete your Level 2 NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Career progression available
- Support from a Swanstaff Consultant 24/7
- Full training provided
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie from our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.