Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for Support Workers for our live-in facility based in Herne Bay. This is for adults who have complex mental health needs.
Job Title: Mental Health Support Worker
Location: Herne Bay
Rate of Pay: £8.72 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- Your duties will be to help them to live as independently as possible and help with everyday tasks such as cooking, cleaning, shopping, and sometimes even helping the service users to find work.
- This is a temp-perm position, so we are looking for somebody who sees themselves working in care for the foreseeable future.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- You will need to be able to keep calm under pressure
- Able to work in a team and independently
- No experience within care is needed as full training is provided
- Be available for full time shifts
- Flexible shifts to work around you
- Pay every Friday
- Full training is provided
- Chance to work towards your NVQ level 2 Health & Social
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie Sandford from our Healthcare team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.