Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inspecialist vehicle CCTV sector whois currently looking for an experienced Mobile Auto Electrician/Field Service Engineer. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
My client is a specialist vehicle CCTV firm operating in the UK, Europe and internationally. The company is projecting excellent growth in 2019 and is now looking to add to our specialist vehicle installation team. This is a great chance to work with the very latest vehicle technology including fitting new ADAS and Intelligent Camera solutions.
You will be primarily field based and responsible for carrying out installation, service and maintenanceof our vehicle CCTV and vehicle safety systems into various types of commercial vehicles. Hands on experience with HGVs, light commercials and other specialist vehicles is a must.
Travel will be required with company vehicle and fuel card provided. We offer a competitive salary and excellent potential for overtime earnings.
- Automotive electrical experience or Auto electrical qualifications of 12VDC or 24VDC systems of 2 years minimum.
- Needs to have HGV/LGV/VAN experience, and is passionate with working with the vehicles.
- Experience with working with a wide range of commercial vehicles advantage (construction, commercial haulage, bus & coach, emergency response etc.)
- Good customer services skills are essential with daily client interaction.
- Understanding of intermediate/advanced automotive electronics components.
- Good logical and fault-finding techniques with the ability to work independently and to timelines.
- Experienced in the use of electrical automotive testing/installation equipment.
- IT/PC Literate.
- A conscientious professional who is organised and dedicated with a desire to work in a team to meet high standards and deadlines.
- Must have a full driving UK license (clean preferred).
- Ideal location, Kent, Essex, Luton, or within the M25.
- Relevant auto electrician qualification advantage (NVQ, City and Guilds etc.)
- Traveling to various client sites / liaising with clients on site.
- Installation of vehicle camera / vehicle CCTV equipment.
- Installation of blindspot detection systems (warning alarms, blindspot / parking sensors).
- Attending service calls to fault diagnosis and repair where necessary.
- Assisting the Development Team in testing and rolling out new technologies.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a great opportunity todevelop skills within a dynamic, ambitious, friendly and rapidly growing business and grow to more senior levels very quickly. If you want to be at the forefront of vehicle camera technology, start your new journey by applying today.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.